PixelBoom License Agreement
Copyright and Licensing Information COPYRIGHT MATERIAL
The Contents (“Contents”) including, video files, tutorials, templates, project files, audio files, help files and data
files contained within the Collection (“Collection”) via DVD, CD, or Download are proprietary and copyrighted. This
copyright is protected under U.S. and International copyright law. PixelBoom owns and reserve all rights, except
for those specifically granted by the license agreement below.
This License covers the use of all PixelBoom products and includes any additional terms outlined in individual
product licenses or amendments. We reserve the right to change or update this license at anytime.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement between you and
PixelBoom. Please read this agreement carefully before using the product. By using
any part of the Contents, you are agreeing to the
1. The Contents may only be used on only 1 computer at any one time.
2. The Contents may be used, changed, and incorporated in your work. For example, you can make a movie with
the contents and distribute the final film on DVD or theatrical release. You may NOT: sell, redistribute, incorporate
in a separate product or give the contents of this collection to anyone. You may not sell or incorporate the work
for distribution on stock footage websites with things like elements, projects files, template, layers, etc. You must
accept the Contents “as is” with no express or implied warranty.
3. The Contents may not be used with or within a production involving promotion or
exploitation of illegal affairs.
4. The Contents may not be transferred to any third parties through networked
computers without written site licensing from PixelBoom.
5. The Contents may not be used on 360° Video, on Holographic Video, on APP for PC, Smartphone, Tablet
and for Video Games.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PixelBoom and all of its officers, directors,
employees and agents (“Those Indemnified”) for any and all losses, damages,
liabilities, claims, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred
directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in connection with the use of the Data
for any purpose.
7. You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give, or transfer any part of the Contents to a
third-party, or allow the Contents to be accessed by anyone.
8. The purchased Contents are royalty free and may be published, broadcasted and distributed through broadcast channels
in completed works.
9. Video files do not require queue sheets to be submitted for use in a production. These files are
royalty free with consideration of the above terms. If you need to credit us, please use “PixelBoom” as needed.
Terms subject to change without notice. Please check PixelBoom.it for newest terms.