If you do not agree to this policy we won’t take it personally, but please do not use our Site.
What type of personal information do we collect?
- We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites. The most common types of information we collect are things like: user names, member names, email addresses, other contact details, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, support queries, forum comments and web analytics data. We may also collect personal information from job applications and this information may be used to assess an applicant’s suitability for employment. Information or an opinion is your “personal information” if it is about you as an identified or identifiable individual.
How we collect personal information
- We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Site.
When you provide personal information to us via the Site you’re consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy and the user terms of the Site. You are likely to provide personal information when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Site, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through our Site.
Personal information we collect about you from others
- Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, we may on occasion also collect information about you from other people (such as the payment provider account details required to process a transaction) and by using tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons and other web analytics software or services.
How do we use personal information?
- We may use your personal information in order for us to:
operate the Site and provide you with services described on the Site, like to verify your identity when you sign in to our Site, to facilitate and process transactions that take place on the Site, to respond to support tickets and to help facilitate the resolution of any disputes
customise our services and website, like advertising that may appear on the Site, in order to provide a more personalised experience
update you with operational news and information about our Site and services like to notify you about changes to our Site, website disruptions or security updates
provide you with information that you request from us or, where we have your consent to do so, provide you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you
carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Site and services we provide
monitor activity on the Site, like to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Site
manage our relationship with you, like by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Site or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey
manage our legal and operational affairs.
When may we disclose your personal information?
- The information is used only to guarantee that the order to proceed in the best way.
In compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 196 June 30, 2003, we provide information about:
• the purposes and methods of processing of personal data common
• scope of communication and diffusion
• nature of the data in our possession
• compulsory assignment
• Data Controller
The data processing is performed exclusively to fulfill the purposes set out in the contract of purchase and / or sale, the after-sales service and tax compliance and administration to them.
Data will not be communicated or distributed for any other reason than those mentioned above.
The conferment of data is required for the performance of contractual obligations as well as those accounting and tax to them.
How do we store your personal information?
- We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
How can you access your personal information?
- You can access some of the information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that information. You may also close the account you have with us at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact our privacy champion using the contact details at the end of this policy.
Choices regarding control of your personal information
- Where we have your consent to do so (e.g if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have otherwise indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we may send you marketing communications about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future.
If your e-mail address has changed and you would like to continue to receive our e-mails, you will need to access your account and update your e-mail address information in your account and sign-up again for those e-mails that you want to receive.
If we send e-mails with commercial content we will generally include an “unsubscribe” facility that you can use to opt-out of further communications – to opt-out, just follow the instructions in the e-mail. We might not include an opt-out facility in important operational and service-based e-mails concerning things like your purchases, the user terms, important updates and need-to-know messages. By using our Site you agree that we do not need to include opt-out facilities in those messages.
You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Sites may not work properly in your case.
Cookies (not the type you eat!) and web analytics
- Cookies are used to enhance your use of the Site, such as remembering that you are logged in. You are able to minimise or block cookies using the privacy settings in your internet browser, but this may restrict your use of the Site. For general information on cookies, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- When you visit our Site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and may not reveal your true super-hero identity. The fancy term for this is ‘web analytics information’, and we only use this information for statistical and website development purposes and to improve our services to you. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP or proxy server IP
- basic domain information
- your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- the length of your session
- the pages which you have accessed
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the size of file you look at
- the operating system which your computer uses
Information about children
- Our Site are not suitable for children under the age of 13 years, so if you are under 13 we ask that you do not use our Site or give us your personal information (if you are a young tech wiz, please direct your nearest responsible adult to use the Sites for you!). If you are from 13 to 18 years, you can browse the Site but will need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Site.
Information you make public or give to others
When we need to update this policy
- We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices. When we do amend the policy, the changes will be effective straightaway. We’ll usually publish information about changes to be made to this policy on our Site – but please be aware that it is your responsibility to check in and make sure you keep up to date with any changes to this policy.
How can you contact us?
- If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PixelBoom si impegna a proteggere la privacy dei propri clienti, considerando confidenziali le informazioni personali fornite dai clienti stessi. Le informazioni vengono utilizzate esclusivamente per garantire che l’ordine proceda nel migliore dei modi.
In osservanza a quanto previsto dal D. Lgs 30 Giugno 2003 n.196, forniamo le informazioni relative a:
• finalità e modalità di trattamento dei vostri dati personali comuni
• ambito di comunicazione e diffusione degli stessi
• natura dei dati in nostro possesso
• obbligatorietà del conferimento
• titolare del trattamento
I dati non saranno comunicati o diffusi per alcun altro motivo se non per quelli sopra citati.
Il conferimento dei dati è obbligatorio per l’assolvimento degli obblighi contrattuali nonchè quelli contabili e fiscali ad essi connessi.
Il titolare rende noto che l’eventuale non comunicazione o l’errata comunicazione di una delle informazioni obbligatorie ha come conseguenza:
• l’impossibilità del titolare di garantire la congruità del trattamento ai patti contrattuali per i quali viene eseguito
• la possibile mancata corrispondenza dei risultati del trattamento agli obblighi imposti dalla normativa fiscale, amministrativa e del lavoro